1. Saves time and money on repairs- find out what's wrong prior to repairing and verify a repair after servicing
2. Wider vehicle coverage with CAN Protocol support
3. Turns off check engine light(MIL), Erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and resets OBD2 monitor status
4. More features for less-Reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors, retrieves VIN on 2002 and newer vehicles, and more
5. Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
6. Keeps engine performance in good shape with regular inspections and prevents future costly repairs
7. Helps to identify problems with a used vehicle before buying or selling
Features and Benefits:
Reads & clears generic OBD II trouble codes (including pending codes)
Turns off check engine light(MIL)
Displays Generic Codes P0, P2, P3, U0 and Manufacturer Specific Codes P1, P3, and U1
Displays OBD2 monitor and I/M readiness Status
Detects OBD-II Freeze Frame Information
Reads live PCM data stream
Displays live O2 sensor test data
Performs Modules Present Test
Supports CAN(Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols
Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library
State Emissions Check(OBD2)
Retrieves Vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
Code definitions displayed on unit screen
Highly reliable and accurate
Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit large 128 x 64 LCD display(2.8 x 1.7)
Safely communicates with the on-board computer
Will This Code Reader Work with My Car?(MUST READ)
The Geniscan OBD II Code Reader is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles. It is required by EPA that All 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all Domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II compliant. To verify if a 1994 or 1995 vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information (VECI) Label which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is OBD II compliant, the label will designate “OBD II Certified”. Additionally, Government regulations mandate that all OBD II compliant vehicles must have a “common” sixteen-pin Data Link Connector (DLC).
For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant, it must have a 16 pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant. This label is located on the inside of the hood on most vehicles.
GM '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Ford '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Chrysler '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Toyota '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Honda '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
NISSAN '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
All other Asian and European '96 - Current Year (OBD-II )
How to Use?
When your "Check Engine" light or "Service Engine Soon" or “Check” light is on, stop the car and apply the parking brake, start the engine, and then plug the Geniscaner code reader to the 16-pin diagnostic socket(universal connector) usually located under the instrument panel in the car.
Push the Read button and it automatically gets the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCS) if any in less than 10 seconds.
Identify the trouble codes and retrieve their detailed descriptions by looking up the Diagnostic Trouble Codes(DTCS) list in the enclosed user’s manual.
1 x VS550 Scan Tool
1 x OBD2 Cable
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Nylon Carry Case
Colis sera envoyé à l'adresse enregistrée sur paypal uniquement
Whatsapp: +86 15696171957
Quel est le sens de QC marque sur produit?
1. Le QC marque signifie que ce produit a passé letest de notre ingenieur.
2. Le QC marque signifie que le produit est de notre société.
3. Le QC marque signifie que le produit obtiendra la garantie.