Description du produit
- Mercedes Benz EIS key Test Tool
- Specialized for W204, W207 and W212
- Test whether the key and EIS is working or not without connecting with the direction lock ELV
Mercedes Benz EIS key Test Tool (W204, W207, W212)
It was difficult to tell the new Mercedes-Benz BGA key and NEC EIS were working or not, and it caused much trouble for the repair work. Now we have developed a Mercedes Benz EIS key Test tool specialized for W204, W207 and W212, the device can test whether the key and EIS is working or not without connecting with
the direction lock ELV
1. Follow the next picture to connect the device, supply with 12V power adapter, LED2 indicator will flash and LED1 flash for 1 second
Insert the key LED1 will keep flashing with buzzer beep once, remove the key LED1 stops flashing and with buzzer beep once, which indicate the key and EIS are in good condition.
(Hear 1 beep when test ACC, LED1 indicator keep flashing when test legitimate key)
2. If LED2 indicator flashes with no beep when insert the key and no beep when remove the key, which indicates either key or EIS is not working.
3. Insert the new programmed key into EIS, the LED indicator on the key flashes; remove the key and insert back into EIS the key indicator goes off immediately with 1 beep, remove the key with 1 beep, which indicates the key has been successfully programmed.
Some locksmith may have to repeat insert-and-remove key for 5 times to identify the newly programmed key, it depends on locksmith’s experience.
1pc x Mercedes Benz EIS key Test Tool
Colis sera envoyé à l'adresse enregistrée sur paypal uniquement
Whatsapp: +86 15696171957
Quel est le sens de QC marque sur produit?
1. Le QC marque signifie que ce produit a passé letest de notre ingenieur.
2. Le QC marque signifie que le produit est de notre société.
3. Le QC marque signifie que le produit obtiendra la garantie.