Description du produit
Godiag GT100+ GT100 PRO is a latest testing platform for OBDII protocol communication detection and ECU maintenance / diagnosis / programming / coding.
GODIAG GT100+ AUTO TOOLS OBD II Break Out Box ECU Connector
GODIAG GT100+ Description
1. GODIAG GT100+ is a latest testing platform for OBDII protocol communication detection and ECU maintenance / diagnosis / programming / coding And after all the keys are lost, the instrument and the anti-theft system are forced to activate by short-circuiting.
2. GT100+ has a voltage and current display. It is convenient for maintenance engineers to judge the current working status of ECU.
3. It can convert the car OBD2 interface into 16 pin for signal detection and electrical level conversion. Able to connect the single modules or multiple modules of the vehicle. It can be connected with any diagnostic tool to tell whether the car communication is good or not. It can also supply power to the car when you change the battery to avoid the vehicle control module data being lost, automatically locked, the key remote control fails and the fault light turns on.
4. One year warranty
Hardware Connection Diagram:
GODIAG GT100+ Function and Operation Guide
- By connecting the vehicle and diagnostic tool via OBDII, Godiag GT100+'s LED will indicate whether the OBDII diagnostic interface has a good communication with the car.
- Monitor the voltage of vehicle OBDII interface and display it in real time. If it is less than 11V, please stop the diagnosis and programming to avoid the vehicle being unable to start/data loss/module locked.
|1. Manufacturer custom
2. SJE1850 wire
3. Manufacturer custom
4. Power grounding
5. Signal grounding
7. ISO9141-2&iso, DIS4230-4K wire
8. Manufacturer custom
|9. Manufacturer custom
10. SJE1850 wire《bus->
11. Manufacturer custom
12. Manufacturer custom
13. Manufacturer custom
15. ISO9141-2 & ISO/DIS 4230-4L wire
16. Car battery positive
1). Used to check whether the diagnostic / programming / coding tool can send communication signals.
2). ECU connection: single module connection
GODIAG GT100+, connected to a single ECU module, is convenient for a user to do the single-module diagnosis and programming.
3). GT100+ program key for VW, Porsche, Mitsubishi etc with all keys lost - activate the instrument or immobilizer module.
A. To program VW 4th generation / 5th generation Lost all keys (for example: new A6L Touareg A4 Q5 A7), please use GT100+ to short-circuit banana connector PIN 16----PIN 1 to lit up the dashboard, aft that use the key programmer tool to connect with the female adapter of GT100+ for data collection. Some vehicle dashboards won't be lit up, but data can also be collected, for example: A6L Q7.
B. To replace the engine ECU of Toyota or to use some key programmer to program Toyota when all keys lost, it needs to short-circuit PIN13-PIN4
C. To program Mitsubishi key with all keys lost or to set OBDII when all remote key lost, please short-circuit PIN1-PIN4.
D. To program Porsche Cayenne key with all keys lost or with all remote key lost, please short circuit PIN3-PIN7.
4). Voltage and Current Value Display function
On bench connect the ECU module by using the banana connector or db25 dedicated ECU interface, and Godiag GT100+ will display the voltage / current value.
The user can intuitively see the current status of the ECU. There is no current display or The actual displayed current is inconsistent with the engineer's expected current, then you can immediately check whether the wiring is wrong, if the wiring is correct, he can judge that the ECU may be broken, so there is no need to perform diagnostic communication and can directly repair the ECU.
If it shows too much current, then you can also determine if the cable is wrongly connected or the ECU is broken.
5). GT100+ Pin 1, 9, 3, 11 12, 13, 8 (corresponding to the yellow banana connector on the machine), these non-standard obd2 protocol interface may display CAN BUS or K-Line communication protocol. GT100+ can only display K- Line Pwm Vpw+ KWP 2000 protocol. GT100+ will display CANBUS K-Line Pwm Vpw+ KWP 2000 protocol communication.
6). Quickly communicate with a single ECU on bench by connecting with the ECU diagnostic / programming tool. (Which allow the engineers or technicians to complete the job on bench, also keep away the risk of data loss in other modules when directly testing on the vehicle.)
7). Multiple vehicle ECU module connecting. (It's aimed at solving the problem of engineers and technicians who need to connect multiple ECU during programming a module, such as connecting to multiple ECU modules for key programming)
8). Replace the auxiliary power supply for the battery - uninterruptible power supply connecting mode. (Since there's failure or missing antitheft remote control data of some vehicles when the battery is dismantled, the auxiliary power supply aims at supplying power to the vehicle through GT100+ before replacing the battery to sustain the power supply to the vehicle. It guarantees the vehicle ECU is power connected during replacement of the battery.)
9). The OBD2 cable of GT100+ is as long as 1.4 meters, which will solve the problem that the diagnostic tool cable is not long enough or the vehicle diagnostic port is too narrow to connect. Please connect GT100+ first, turn on the power switch and you will see the voltage on the screen which can tell whether the power supply of the vehicle is normal. (Which keep away the risk of burning out the diagnostic & programming tool due to the modified vehicle OBD2 port)
10). For old OBD1 vehicles or special diagnostic port, please connect GT100+ through the banana plug and DB25 jumper. The OBD1 diagnostic port or special diagnostic port can be transferred to the standard OBD2 diagnostic port.
11). GT100+ will convert the OBD1 port of special truck to the standard OBD2 diagnostic port according to the protocol.
12). For BMW-CAS4/CAS4+Programming Test Platform, it's used to test whether the programmed key works with CAS4 normally
13). For BMW FEM/BDC Programming Test Platform
14). More connectors and dedicated modules are under development, please wait...
Godiag GT100+ Parameter
|Work and power
||Input AC100v-240v, Output DC12V 1A
|Operating temperature range
||-20 to 70 °C ( -4 to 158 °F )
|Storage temperature range
||-40 to 85 °C ( -40 to 185 °F )
||L: 23cm, W:18cm, H:7cm
1pc x Host
1pc x OBD 2-in-1 extension cable
1pc x Colored jumper cable
1pc x Power supply 12V
1pc x Resistance 120 ohm
6pcs x Banana plug
24pcs x Wire accessories, Dupont 2.54mm connector female pins
Colis sera envoyé à l'adresse enregistrée sur paypal uniquement
Whatsapp: +86 15696171957
Quel est le sens de QC marque sur produit?
1. Le QC marque signifie que ce produit a passé letest de notre ingenieur.
2. Le QC marque signifie que le produit est de notre société.
3. Le QC marque signifie que le produit obtiendra la garantie.