ThinkCar 2-- Advantages
1. Full system diagnosis.
2. Read/Clear all DTC type for entire vehicle system.
3. View and graph the real-time data flow of full system.
4. Test the acceleration timer from 0-100m.
5. Vehicle coverage more than 115 brands.
6. Support full OBD protocol after 1996.
7. Equipped with VIN code auto scan.
ThinkCar 2 Technical Service Support
We can provide consulting services and repair assistance for common car failures. We combine industry knowledge to provide customers with high-quality products and maintenance solutions to benefit our customers. Professional, Efficiency and Quality is always our mission.
ThinkCar 2 Features:
●ThinkCar 2 is easy to use. you can download the "ThinkCar Pro" from the APP store, connect the bluetooth to use it. It supports the system for iOS, Android.
●Multiple languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese.
●Software supports full system diagnosis for hundreds of models(engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, TPMS etc).
●Support 15 special functions(Oil reset service. EPB. SAS. BAT. TPMS etc).
●ThinkCar 2 provides a 100-meter acceleration test. Through reading the real-time data of the vehicle, the 100-meter timing is more accurate. After the timing is completed, the results can be ranked to fight the entire network.
●ThinkCar 2 is a subscription service based on the VIN mode. One VIN code can only use for one car. Users need to purchase usage right separately if they need to use in more cars. In the case of inactivity, the user buy ThinkCar 2 will get 1 VIN and 2 maintenance software for free.
●The maintenance software can only be used in the same car which is bound to VIN
●Points: ThinkCar 2 and ThinkCar series products get through the points system, which can be used to purchase diagnostic software and hardware, adding more gameplay to earn points.
●Diagnosis: ThinkCar 2 vehicle diagnosis requires the purchase of vehicle vin code, which can be used for 1 year after successful purchase.
●Software support online upgrade.
●Suitable for different groups of users (maintenance factory, 4s service station, car DIYers).
●The device is connected to the mobile phone via Bluetooth, and it is light and easy to carry when going out.
ThinkCar 2 Function Introduction:
Full System Diagnose
With superior all systems diagnostics, this multipurpose obd2 scanner can be used to read all available systems ECU information to facilitate the vehicle diagnosis. The complete systems vary from different cars and they usually include engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, TPMS, EPB and chassis / body / electrical equipment system etc.
Supports manual selection of car model software to complete vehicle diagnostics, including reading DTC, clearing DTC, reading data stream, reading version information, etc.
Supports 15 maintenance RESET functions:
1. Oil Lamp Reset Service: allows you to reset for a new calculation of engine oil life system once the oil is changed.
2. EPB service: it is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
3. BAT battery service: enables the scan tool to evaluate the battery's state of charge, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the remaining state of the vehicle.
4. DPF service: works especially for Diesel Particle Filter System with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the motor control unit.
5.SAS service: helps clear the error steering angle sensor reminders and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
6.TPMS service: Makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, entering TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
7.IMMO Key Programming: The unique auto key programming and reading pin code function, it is mainly to deactivate the lost vehicle key and program a new replacement key fob.
8. ABS bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion after repairing ABS pump system
9. Sunroof Reset: The sunroof memory usually needs to be reset when the vehicle's battery is replaced or the car dies
10. Suspension Reset: try to reset electronic suspension air ride with the massage system close all doors koyo flip through message system go to suspension reset or to off
11. Gear Reset: Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and stick. Once you perform these procedures the Motor Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) work together to learn how you can drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programming method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
12.AFS Headlight Reset: 'AFS' means Adaptive Front Lighting System (at night with Bi-Xenon Headlights) it turns either side, pressing that button means you stay pointing straight ahead and don't turn when you turn the steering wheel
13. Injector Coding: Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even if an injector is disabled. Other problems with the ignition system and mechanical components also may not show a rpm loss when injector is turned off
14. Throttle Adjustment : The throttle body is a tube with a swiveling flat valve (butterfly) used to control the amount of air entering a motor. In an electronically fuel injected car, a throttle position sensor and airflow sensor communicate with the computer, which delivers the appropriate amount of fuel needed to the injectors. It need to re-learn gas sensor position after erasing or repairing
15. Gear Learning: The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensors signals to determine when all conditions are met in order to continue with the process for engine running
OBDII&EOBD Full Functions
Support standard OBD diagnostic protocol, vehicle coverage after 1996.
In addition to the function of reading/clearing code , ThinkCar 2 also support real-time data stream ,and switch status, percentage, and graph are displayed respectively.
●Real-time data, MIL, IM monitors
●Freeze frame data
●O2 monitoring tests
●Test results for continuously and non-continuously monitored systems
●Request control of on-board-system or component
●Request VIN and other data
1. Detect vehicle exhaust emissions
2. Detect potential safety hazards.
3. Detect fault codes, clear fault codes, and read real-time vehicle data streams.
4. 100-meter acceleration test.
5. Learn vehicle maintenance knowledge in the interactive community, and post maintenance difficulties for help