BeeProg+ Extremely Universal Programmer USB
BeeProg+ General Information:
1. 31728 supported devices by 2.38 version of SW (10. May. 2007) extremely fast programming, one of the fastest programmers in this category.
2. Programs 16-Mbit Flash memory less than 18 seconds
3. 48-pins powerful pindrivers, no adapter required for any DIL devices
4. connector for in-circuit programming (ISP)
5. dual connection to PC: USB or parallel (printer) port
6. USB 2.0/1.1 compatible interface
7. alternatively high-speed IEEE 1284 (ECP/EPP) printer-port (LPT) interface
8. comfortable and easy to use control program, Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/XPx64 compatible
9. Multiprogramming possible by attaching more programmers to one PC
10. approved by CE laboratory to meet CE requirements
11. Warranty - 1 years
1. First member of new USB-compatible generation of Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/XP64 based ELNEC universal programmers
2. built to meet the strong demand of the developers community for the fast and reliable universal programmer.
3. Supports all kinds of types and silicon technologies of today and tomorrow programmable devices without family-specific module. You have freedom to choose the optimal device for your design.
4. Using built-in in-circuit serial programming (ISP) connector, the programmer is able to program ISP capable chips in circuit.
BeeProg+ isn't only a programmer, but also a tester of TTL/CMOS logic ICs and memories. Furthermore, it allows generation of user-definable test pattern sequences.
5. Provides very competitive price coupled with excellent hardware design for reliable programming. Probably best "value for money"programmer in this class.
6. Very fast programming due to high-speed FPGA driven hardware and execution of time-critical routines inside of the programmer. At least fast than competitors in this category, for many chips much faster than most competitors. As a result, when used in production this one-socket-programmer waits for an operator, and not the other way round.
7. BeeProg+ interfaces with the IBM PC 486 compatible or higher, portable or desktop personal computers through USB (2.0/1.1) port or any standard parallel (printer) port. Programmer also supports IEEE1284 (ECP/EPP) high-speed parallel port.
8. Support of both USB/LPT port connection gives you the choice to connect the BeeProg programmer to any PC, from latest notebook to older desktop without USB port.
Base Unit, DACs
1. USB 2.0 port
2. FPGA based IEEE 1284 slave printer port, up to 1MB/s transfer rate
3. on-board intelligence: powerful microprocessor and FPGA based state machine
4. three D/A converters for VCCP, VPP1, and VPP2, controllable rise and fall time
5. VCCP range 0..8V/1A
6. VPP1, VPP2 range 0..26V/1A
8. selftest capability
9. protection against surge and ESD on power supply input, parallel port connection
ZIF Socket, Pindriver
1. 48-pin DIL ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) socket accepts both 300/600 mil devices up to 48-pin
2. pindrivers: 48 universal
3. VCCP/VPP1/VPP2 can be connected to each pin
4. perfect ground for each pin
5. FPGA based TTL driver provides H, L, CLK, pull-up, pull-down on all pindriver pins
6. analog pindriver output level selectable from 1.8 V up to 26V
current limitation, overcurrent shutdown, power failure shutdown
ESD protection on each pin of socket (IEC1000-4-2: 15kV air, 8kV contact)
7. continuity test: each pin is tested before every programming operation
1. 10-pin male type with missinsertion lock
2. 5 TTL pindrivers, provides H, L, CLK, pull-up, pull-down; level H selectable from 1.8V up to 5V to handle all (low-voltage including) devices.
3. 1x VCCP voltage (range 2V..7V/100mA), can be applied to pins 1, 3
4. programmed chip voltage (VCCP) with both source/sink capability and voltage sense
5. 1x VPP voltage (range 2V..25V/50mA), can be applied to pins 2,3,4,6,8,10
6. target system supply voltage (range 2V..6V/250mA)
BeeProg+ Packing List:
1. Original BeeProg+ programmer
2. Switching power adapter 100..240V AC/15V DC/1A
3. Connection cable PC-programmer, LPT port
4. Connection cable PC-programmer, USB port
5. ISP cable
6. Diagnostic POD for selftest of the programmer
7. Anti-dust cover for ZIF socket
8. User manual
10. Registration card
11. Calibration test report
12. Transport case
Colis sera envoyé à l'adresse enregistrée sur paypal uniquementContactez-Nous:Email: email@example.comSkype: diyobd.frWhatsapp: +86 15696171957Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/obd2diy2011/Quel est le sens de QC marque sur produit?1. Le QC marque signifie que ce produit a passé letest de notre ingenieur.2. Le QC marque signifie que le produit est de notre société.3. Le QC marque signifie que le produit obtiendra la garantie.