15000mAh Jump Start Emergency Charger for Mobile/Laptop/Car with Over-Load Protector
15000mAh Jump Start Emergency Charger for Mobile/Laptop/Car with Over-Load Protector
To avoid cause accidents, make sure note the following cautions:
1. Take off the main unit within 30 seconds after starting the car.
2. Don't clip the two terminals at the same end on the battery.
3. Don't Disassemble the unit!
Top 5 Reasons to Get Multi-Function Auto Emergency Jump Start Power Supply:
1. The smallest and lightest portable power with patented technology in the current market.
2. Use high capacity high power polymer cells, fast charging and low self-discharge, cycles can reach 1000 times.
3. Support 12V car for emergency start, portable illumination and various mobile phone, PSP, MP3/MP4.
4. Pocket PC PDA, notebook as well as other products charge / power supply.
5. Multiple safety protection design to ensure the product has zero defect
AUTO Emergency Start Power Instructions for use:
1. Select the appropriate voltage and connector for the electronic device to charge / power supply
2. Press the switch to start charging when your device connected with EPOWER; If you unplug the cable, auto-sleep will start in one minute.
3. Five lights will flash circularly during the charging by EPOWER and all lights will keep bright when your device is full-charged.
4. During the charging for your device, LED lights indicate the balance power of built-in battery of EPOWER. Four lights indicate 80% balance, three lights indicate
60% balance, two lights indicate 40% balance and one light indicates 20% balance. The built-in battery is empty when all LED lights start to flash.
5. Press the switch five seconds to start If you want to use LED for illumination and select the status ( light, strobe, SOS, close) by pressing the switch to transform.
6. Store the product in a cool and dry place and away direct sunlight.
AUTO Emergency Start Power Special note:
To start 12V car, please make sure at least two LED lights of EPOWER are bright firstly, then connect the red battery clip to the battery positive (+) and black clip to
the battery negative (-) and insert the plug into the EPOWER, finally turn the ignition switch to the START position. Once the car is started, please disconnect the
plug and remove the battery clips immediately
AUTO Emergency Start Power Product parameter:
Output voltage at auto start end 12V
Output for vehicle: 12V
USB output: 5V/2A
Input: CC/CV 15V/1A
Start current: 200A
Peak current: 400A
Battery life: 3000 times
Operating temperature: 0~85 C
1. LED illumination light
2. 19V voltage output indicator light
3. 16V voltage output indicator light
4. 12V voltage output indicator light
5. 12/16/19V---2A/3A/3.5A outlet
6. Electrical quantity indicator light
7. Key switch
8. USB 5V--- 2A outlet
9. 15V--- 1A charge inlet
10. Master switch
11. 12V--- 200A auto start outlet
Correct operation flow for auto start:
1. 1pcs* Mobile power
2. 1pcs* Cell phone adapter cable
3. 1pcs* The notebook adapter cable
4. 8pcs* The notebook interface
5. 1pcs* 220 v Charger
6. 1pcs* Car charger
7. 1pcs* Battery clip
Q: What is the function of the product?
A: It supports charging and supplying power for phone, notebook, PSP, MP3/MP4 and other electric products, provides various modes of lighting function, and enables to start automobile in emergency.
Q: What are its specifications?What are its package specifications?
A: Main unit: 160*75*28mm, weight: 450g, Package: 33*19*5cm, gross weight: 990g
Q: How to charge/supply power for electric products?
A: Three kinds of voltage, 19V, 12V and 5V respectively, are outputted from the jump starter’s lateral side. Check the voltage of electric product’s charger or adapter first, and select corresponding output port; plug cable to the jump starter and plug the other side to electric product’s port. After the connection, press the switch and it begins to charge/supply power for electric products.
Q: How to open the torch?
A: Press switch for 5 seconds to start torch. Then press switch button lightly to change different modes of lighting functions - successively lighting, flashing, SOS signal light and finally turn off.
Q: How to switch off Jump Starter?
A: It has smart detection function that once there is no load or the electronic product is full charged, Jump Starter will go into sleep mode to reserve power.
Q: How to charge for jump starter?
A: Plug the jump starter’s adapter arger pin to input port and the other side connects to 220V power supply or 12V vehicle power supply, and then it begins to charge. If power indicator lights flash circularly, it means it works well. Five power indicator lights light completely showing it charges well.
Q: How long for charging jump starter?
A: about 2 to 3 hours
Q: How many times can it charge a phone?
A: Take iphone4 for example, it can charge iphone4 for successively 7 times from power off to full charge; as to ordinary phones, it can charge at least 10 times.
Q: How long does it take to charge a phone?
A: Because it applies imported chip from USA, its output electric current can reach up to 3A, and it takes about 1 hour to finish charge, quicker than the original charger.
Q: How to start vehicle?
A: Vehicle storage battery fails to start vehicles for various reasons and Jump Starter exerts its functions. First of all, check power supply to ensure there are two power indicator lights on, which power quantity is enough for starting vehicles. Connect the storage
battery clips’ positive and negative poles to that of vehicles storage battery, red clip to red one, black to black. After clamping, plug storage battery clip pin to jump starter, switch ignition on and start vehicles. If failed, try again after seconds and turn on the key until start
vehicle successfully. After that, remove storage battery clip pin from jump starter rapidly and then remove clips from vehicle storage battery.
Q: How to test the capacity of the emergency charger?
A; Press the button softly and the power indicator light(s) will illuminate. If 5 lights are on, it means the device is 100% charged; if 4 lights on, it means the device is 80% charged; if 3 lights on, it means the device is 60% charged; if 2 lights on, it means the device is 40% charged; if 1 light on, it means the device is 20%
charged. If all the 5 lights flash, it means battery is low and the device needs to be charged as soon as possible.
Q: What situations will the car battery has insufficient voltage?
A: 1. Nowadays, all the cars on Chinese market are using lead-acid battery. Most of these batteries have an average lifespan of 1 to 2 years; some even cannot sustain for a year.
2. If the car has not been driven for a long time, the car battery will lose its charge.
3. If the driver forgot to turn car lights off, the car will not be able to start up the next day.
4. If the cars computer and anti-theft system are left open, the battery will run out even if the car is not being driven.
5. If the temperature is low, more energy will be needed to support the car, and the battery will run out easily.
6. If the car is in a noisy environment, for example, in a thunder night or on a firecracker event, and keeps on alarming, the battery will run out easily.
Q: How can the exquisite emergency charger start up a vehicle?
A: Jump Starter is the first emergency charger that works for automobiles. It is small, light and easy to carry. By using high power polymer battery and electronic component imported from U.S., the device is a critical safety insurance that guarantees your car is on charge
all the time. No matter where you go, you will be free from low battery issues.
Q: When should I charge my electronics with Jump Start Emergency Charger?
A: Generally speaking, your cell phone should be charged most often. Bring a 220v charger, an adapter and the device while you are on a business trip, and you will be able to charge your electronics anytime anywhere.
Q: What would happen if the storage battery is connected in a wrong way?
A: Considering that some people may make the careless mistake, the storage battery is protected with a guard circuit. When there is a short circuit, the fuse will blow out immediately, keeping the device and the user from danger. You can take the emergency charger
to the store that sold you the device for repairs.
Q: Should I remove my laptop battery while it is powered up?
A: No! But you can increase its lifespan if it is powered by E-POWER when the battery is removed.
Q: How to start a car battery?
A: Car start up is supported by the maxim electricity provided by car battery. After decades of technological development, car battery, also known as lead-acid battery, now are all maintenance-free – users do not need to add water or dilute sulphuric acid to it. All the battery, even if it has not been used, will lose charge automatically, which means as time goes on, the battery storage will decrease and come to an end finally, no matter it is being used or not. Once a battery over discharges,
its performance plunges. For this reason, car owners are advised to charge their battery every now and then.
There will be polarization when a lithium battery is discharging. The more electricity it discharges, the bigger the polarization will be. For electricity current of the same amount, when the temperature rises, the polarization will get less. But when the temperature falls, it will be difficult to start the
battery even when there is charge inside it. This is because when the battery discharges, the heating in the battery leads to higher temperature, providing the battery a nice environment to max the power output. One thing you should pay attention to is, do not try to start the battery immediately if
you fail the first time because the battery voltage cannot rise up very soon. If you keep starting it, it can be damaged. It is suggested that the battery should be started every 10 seconds.
In addition, if the car battery has not been changed for more than 2 years, you should take it to a 4S store for a check in case the car cannot start up one day. Or you can just get a Jump Start emergency charger in your car, to protect it, as well as other electronics, from low battery problems.