When the ECU tunners use Chinese KTM100 fw V7.003 sw V2.13/ V2.11 ECU programming tool master, what should they pay attention to? Please read following use tips and tokens reset method.
Chinese KTM100 fw V7.003 sw V2.13/ V2.11 use tips:
1. Do not run the original software on our hardware, otherwise the hardware may be damage.
2. Connect to the internet is safe when you run our software on our hardware.
3. KTM100 all options are gray, there are two possible reasons, you may run the original software, or the tokens are used up.
Chinese KTM100 fw V7.003 sw V2.13/ V2.11 can do while other ECU tools can’t:
1. KTM100 can read the encrypted ECU computer, while Ktag can’t, for example one user tested Ktag V5.001 failed to read encrypted BOSCH MEV1746BMW(P171).
2. KTM100 can read the encrypted ECU computer, e.g BMW N55 N20 and BENZ
3. KTM100 and KTAG can perform CHEKSUM, while KESS V2 can’t.
What is CHECKSUM? Generally speaking, if you want to add power, firstly use KTAG/KTM100 read out the data, then edit the data, then use KTAG/KTM100 to perform checksum, finally write into ECU.
Get checksum error? How to fix? The answer is : usually, check the data via KTAG/KTM100.
How to reset KTM100 tokens?
Shown as the following picture, just press this token to reset tokens.
Use tips: press this button, meanwhile connect to the power supply. If you just press this button, but not connect to the power, it won’t work, because the factory consider the case that if you press this button carelessly, it may result in data read failure or writing failure.
KTM100 get following error message, how to fix?
The file contained in the TF card is running wrong.
Firstly download this file from http://www.obd2vip.com/download/ktm-tf-fix.zip, then follow video to reset.
or contact customer service lilas at e-Mail:email@example.com