SVDI PSA ABRITES Commander from obd2diy.fr comes with free V5.8 Tag Key Tool software. Tag Key Tool supports Atmel TK5551, Temic 11, Temic 12, Megamos 13 (fixed identifier), Megamos 48 (Megacrypt I), Megamos 8E (Megacrypt II), Philips PIT - 7930/7931/7935 (PIT), Philips HITAG2 – 7936, 7941, 7942, 7943, 7944, 7945, 7946, 7947, 7952, 7953 and 7961 transponders. Apart from SVDI PSA Commander, the software is also compatible with AVDI and FVDI software for VAG, BMW, Renault, Nissan, Mercedes and Fiat. As some of our customers said they do not know how to set up the software, here obd2diy.fr will make an instruction of Tag Key Tool installation. The O/S is Windows XP SP3.
1) Install the SetupInterface.VVxxx.exe driver in the package folder. You will then get a window as shown below. Click “Yes” to continue operation.
2) The system will then automatically look for ABRITES setup Wizard. Click “Next”.
3) Select “I accept license agreement” and click “Next”
4) The window will display the software information. Confirm the information and click “Next” to continue installation.
5) The windows will browse a certain folder to save the software. Select destination location in Local Disk C:/Program File, then click “Next” to continue.
6) Select start menu folder as picture below and click “Next”
7) Tick “Create desktop icons” in select additional tasks program and click “Next”
8) The window pops out the message: Ready to Install. Click “Install” button. Wait patiently until the installation process is complete.
9) Once the software installation is finished, you can start installing the driver. Select “Install USB Interface Driver” and click “Finish”
10) Click “Yes”.
11) Wait for a few seconds until the USB driver is successfully installed. The Tag Key Tool software is then ready to use.