Best Quality VCM II For Ford Diagnostic Tool
Top five reasons to get VCM II For Ford:
1. The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from Ford for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
2. The VCM II and IDS, along with a dedicated laptop, provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin Fords.
3. A fantastic new function of the VCM 2 is its ability to communicate wirelessly with your laptop or computer without any hardware or software upgrades. This allows technicians to work on vehicles remotely while the VCM II is connected directly to the vehicle.
4. The VCM II will be required for all new 2013 Ford vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin Fords. It supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
5. The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR). The CFR is an optional cable that allows the VCM II to monitor and record live data streams. This provides an advantage for technicians when diagnosing.
VCM II For Ford Diagnostic Tool Function:
1. Automatic vehicle recognition
2. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
3. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
4. Guided Fault Finding
5. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
6. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
7. Program New Keys
8. Injector Coding
9. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
10. DPF Regeneration
11. Brake Bleeding
12. Steering Angle Resets
13. All Other Dealer Functions
This vcm support canbus and k link, but it not support pwm j1850
VCM II For Ford Main Board:
1pc x VCM2 interface
1pc x OBD2 cable
1pc x USB cable
1pc x CD-DVD (Software IDS V86/v97)
1pc x Plastic box