Super VAG K+CAN Plus 2.0 Mises A Jour Service technique
Super VAG K+CAN plus 2.0 update failed: Host not found error
Q: got "Host not found error" / "Socket error" when update Super VAG K+CAN plus 2.0.
A: If you got "Host not found error" or "Socket error" error when you update, it's because your DNS server can't resolve our server domain.
Try the following three ways:
1. Open command windows ( StartMenu -> Run -> type "cmd" -> OK )
2. Type "ipconfig /flushdns" to flush dns resolver cache
3. Type "ping xhorse.gicp.net" to check connection to server.
Q: I Super VAG K+CAN plus 2.0 updated 70% / xx% then got "update failed" error
A: This may:
1. Connection to server temporary interrupted
2. Device does not response
* We are working towards new version to fix these problems.
Super VAG K+CAN V4.8 VS Super VAG K+CAN Plus 2.0
1. Super VAG K+CAN V4.8 is better for the car that support K-line protocol.
2. Super VAG K+CAN Plus 2.0 is better for the car models that support CAN protocol.
3. Super VAG K+CAN Plus 2.0 support change mileage for the newer car models, while Super VAG K+CAN V4.8 support change mileage for the older car models.
4. Super VAG K+CAN Plus 2.0 supports reading more car's pin code.
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.